DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS INSURANCE

The directors and officers working with large organizations or corporations and other non-profit organizations are always at the risk of facing lawsuits being filed against them. The main reason as to why these directors and officers are at such a great risk is that the investors can anytime hold them accountable for the poor financial outcomes. As a result to this risk, the directors and officers liability insurance cover has become one of the standard components of the insurances bought by most of the organizations with shareholders.

There can be many other facets to this liability Directors Insurance cover for the directors and officers. In easy words, we can say that the Directors Officers Insurance cover offers them protection against not only the lawsuits but covers the legal fees too. There are also the provisions for the protection against the security claims and even the claims made by the employees.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,



    This is Dorothy. I am a financial writer. I find your website (http://small-business-insuranc.blogspot.com/) very informative and established in terms of it’s web presence in world wide. I would be interested to write articles for your site/blog. All my articles are well researched and in-line with world basis. I ensure to write a high quality article for your site.



    I would be obliged to have my article on your site. I do not charge anything for this except for one link back to our site.



    This would enhance our web presence and at the same time encourage people to live in our site.



    You can reach me at dorothy786@gmail.com.





    Warm Regards,

    Dorothy Parker

    ReplyDelete